Photo / competition terms and conditions
The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- Competitions are open to all residents of UK.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent/carer/guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- All photographs must be entered via social media to 1 of the following handles - Facebook (@CustomGifts19), Instagram (@CustomGiftsUK), Twitter (@CustomGifts_UK) or TikTok (@CustomGiftsUK). An entry must also include the following hashtag to qualify for entry - #CustomGiftsUK.
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent's/carer’s/guardian's permission if under 18) for their photograph to be submitted in the competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way by any entry we receive, Custom Gifts reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
Prize and collection
- This competition will run from the 1st to the last working day (Mon-Fri) of every month from the 01.07.2021
- 1 winner will be chosen at random and verified to ensure their entry meets all the requirement outlined in ‘Competition entry’
- We will then contact the winner through the platform they entered the competition on.
- In the event that the winner does not respond to our initial contact notifying them that they have won the £50 voucher, then that person shall be notified of their disqualification and a new winner will be chosen at random.
Copyright and reproduction
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
- See usage rights listed below
- By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission to Custom Gifts exclusive license to reproduce the images for the following purposes
- Use of photo on any of our social channels listed in ‘Competition entry’ section 4 for posts to pages and marketing/advertising purposes.
- Data Protection
The information you provide will be collected and stored by Custom Gifts and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your information for the purposes of administration of the Competition (including publishing your name and county if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented. We will not pass your details on to any third party
- You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity.
- Custom Gifts reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through the Custom Gift website without giving notice.
If you would like to remove your entry from the competition then you can do so by emailing [email protected]
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.